Roleplay Redwall

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay Redwall

A forum for roleplaying all things Redwall!

+3
Dannflower Reguba
Gingivere
BoxingHare
7 posters

Defending - RP

Dannflor
    Dannflor

Defending - RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Defending - RP

Post  Dannflor Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:11 pm

Fate strapped her two sabers to her back. She was going traveling again.
    Brek Larks
    Brek Larks

Post  Brek Larks Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:53 pm

"Erh- y-yes sir!" Alfeos stuttered and he realized these larger beasts were talking to him. He tried a salute, but it was weak and with the wrong paw and taken down before his superior could respond. He gripped his spear tightly, trying to look brave, perhaps if he was convincing enough they'd let him go?
    BoxingHare
    BoxingHare
    Admin

Post  BoxingHare Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:52 pm

Tila had tried to stutter on her behalf, but failed. She directed her next statement to Yewpaw,"Et looks lahke thes un needs some shapin' oop, mayhaps 'long wi' some woodlanders an' Redwallers." Tila said, "If thet's all, we'll get goin'."
    Alswinda
    Alswinda

Post  Alswinda Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:46 am

Captain Groundfire stood at the front of the Hall, she had stood there while all of the other Hares were leaving the hall. She stared at Lord Yewpaw with something akin to sorrow. She could understand his frustration. Northern vermin were the worst, ruthless in battle and never took prisoners. Well, unless they were useful for a hostage for a quick way to get what they wanted. And even then, they never kept their end of the bargain. They would slay all before them after they got what they wanted. Ah, well. No use grumbling over the odds. Captain Groundfire told herself. Then she noticed a young Hare bump into one of the commanding officers. Great, just what the mountain needs. Clumsy Hares. The captain walked over to the Officers and the Hare. "Pardon the intrusion Sahs! Please accept my apologies! It was very irresponsible of me te let this'n out of my sights. He has a bit of problem when it comes to fighting. I've been trying to straighten him up lately." The Captain saluted stiffly to the Officers. "Permission to resume his training Sah!"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content